Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect any of the following information.
- Contact information including email address (via the contact form and mailing list subscription)
- Personal information including name (via the contact form and mailing list subscription)
- Information about your network / computer including IP address and browser type (Collected automatically to track site usage)
- Information about your activity on the website (to track site usage)
- Cookie information (to track site usage)
How will we use the information about you?
Any personal data you submit will be retained by Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. for a reasonable and limited period of time that is sufficient for us to execute our legitimate interests and any required/permissible follow up.
Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. will not share your information without your prior consent to third parties for marketing purposes. This includes affiliates and other companies.
All personal data are stored in accordance with the principals of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Data security is of great importance to Merlin Energy Resources Ltd.
Any or all of the above data may be required from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the website. Specifically, data may be stored and used by Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (via the contact form and mailing list subscription)
- Communication by email/phone (e.g. reply to contact form messages. Email campaigns like our newsletter based on the marketing preferences you agree to)
- Customisation or update of the website (based on website usage information)
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to contact us or unsubscribe from the Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. mailing list via the links in the emails that we send you.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please click here to contact us. We may make a small charge for this service.
Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. wants to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by websites including this one. Cookies usually contain anonymous information which can only be accessed by the website which placed it on your computer.
You can delete cookies, however you may lose information which enables you to access the website more quickly or enables use of certain services or systems on the website.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser. By default your browser will accept cookies. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or follow the website links below. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain areas of the website, as well as some services.
Changes to this policy
Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
How to contact us
- By email
- Or write to us at: Merlin Energy Resources Ltd. Newberry House, New Street, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2EJ